Every time I think about Spring time, a fresh face and bold lips come to mind. The lip products I’m going to mention are the type of shades that you could get away with a luminous champagne eyeshadow on the lids, a winged-out eyeliner look and mascara. Spring is my favorite season! All the beautiful pastel colors, blooming flowers, Starbucks passion lemonade iced tea, bold lipsticks, maxi dresses and Essie’s ‘Bikini so Teeny’ on the nails make me so happy and bubbly! 🙂
My top 5 lip products happen to be from the drugstore. You don’t have to spend a fortune to find good quality lipstick products.
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Elixir Lip Color in Breathtaking Apricot- This is a vibrant coral shade. It’s my favorite lip color from the Elixir Collection. It has a sweet scent of mango, but it’s not too overwhelming.
2. Maybelline Color Sensational Elixir Lip Color in Hibiscus Haven- This is a cool-toned purple pink lipgloss. This shade is absolutely stunning on the lips. When I hit up the beach or pool, this is the lipgloss that I love to use along with mascara. This shade screams Spring! 🙂
3. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya- This is a beautiful soft coral shade. It will suit anyone with light to medium skin tones. This lipstick will pair beautifully with a teal to blue eyeliner on the waterline.
4. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Sorbet- This is a bright, cool-toned fuchsia pink shade. I get so many compliments when I wear this shade, and when I tell people that it’s from Revlon, they can’t believe that it’s a drugstore lipstick.
5. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon- This is one of my favorite spring lip products. It’s a gorgeous vibrant strawberry red with a hint of coral. This shade has a sheer to medium opacity and it’s definitely build able. Every time I wear this shade, I feel that it gives my face life.
What are your favorite spring lippies? I’m a lippie hoarder, and I don’t mind any recommendations thrown at me! 🙂
Love & Kisses,