One of the things that I dread is packing for a trip especially packing my makeup; it’s so stressful! I used to have a bad habit of overpacking my makeup, and most times, I didn’t even end up using most of it. Thankfully, the more I travel, the easier it has become to properly pack my makeup without adding that extra weight in my luggage.
I found that packing my everyday makeup routine is a great and easy way to save time and avoid pulling out my hair. I prefer to store all my makeup and brushes in one bag because it makes it easier for me to search for any products and avoid various small bags scattered in my travel/luggage bag.
I can always rely on my Sonia Kashuk Weekend Bag, which is sold at Target for $29.99. This particular bag has two different zipper compartments that zip throughout the bag. It’s great because it has so many compartments, zippers, pockets and space to store my essential products. One of the things that I can appreciate about this bag is that I can open it up and lay it flat on the surface and visually see the products.
Products in 1st compartment:
- Various Brushes (Face and Eyes)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown
- Soap & Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow Pencil
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer
- Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera and Lashes Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
- Lorac Eyeshadow Primer
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye Cream
- Stila Nouveau Eye Shadow Palette
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush- Captivating
- Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot Translucent Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush- Nude Pop
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator- Ballerina
Products in 2nd compartment:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Bare Essentials Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
- Maybelline Color Sensation Matte Lipstick- Touch of Spice
- YSL Volupte Tint In Oil Lipgloss- No.8
- L’oreal La Lacque Shiny Full Cover Lip Colour- Lacque-y Charm
- Sephora Ginseng Face Mask
- Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Masque
This compartment has two see through bags, which are velcro and can easily be detached from the bag. Pretty genius, right? 🙂
What makeup do you pack when you travel? Or how do you pack your makeup when you travel?