Hello, beauties! I can’t believe the holidays are finally here. Where did the year go? It seems like every time I blink, another year passes by. One of my favorite things about the holidays is the makeup, everything from glittered eye shadows to red lips. Today, I’m going to create a look using copper, bronze tones and nude, glossy lips. I’m such a sucker for warm-toned makeup! 🙂
I’ve always considered copper and bronze eye shadows to be very festive. I feel like they go with every outfit for the holidays.
If you would like to know how I created this look, then keep reading below:
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer- Apply an eye primer so your eyeshadows can last all day without creasing.
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Creme Brulee & Peach Smootie- Combine these two eye shadows as a transition shade between your crease and brow bone. Blend it back and forth until it is completely smooth and no harsh lines are evident.
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Chickadee- I decided to use a yellow orangish eye shadow to add more warmth to the eye look. This eye shadow is a must-have in your collection!
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Cocoa Bear- Apply this brown, reddish shadow in the outer part of your lid and inner part as well. Leave the middle of your lid blank since we’re going to apply a pigment in the middle of the lid.
- Makeup Geek Eye Pigment in Birthday Wish- Apply this gorgeous glittery pigment on the blank part of the lid. I applied the Too Faced Glitter Glue in the middle section of my lids to intensify the pigmentation and ensure the staying power of the pigment.
- Makeup Forever Artist Shadow in M-500- Apply a matte eye shadow to your brow bone.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown- I used a brown liquid eye liner to create a winged out look. It combines beautifully with the tones of the eye shadows.
- Jordana Extreme Black Mascara & L’oreal Telescopic- Apply your favorite mascara/s. I love to mix these two mascaras for length and volume.
- Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light- Ever since my skin has been clearing up, I’ve been using less of foundation. I applied a lightweight base to my face to even out my skin tone, but if you have problematic skin, I would suggest something with more coverage.
- Soap & Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow Filling Pencil in Hot Chocolate- Fill in your brows to frame and shape your eyes.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in light- Apply your favorite concealer. I always go back to this concealer! It doesn’t make my under eye area look dry or settle into fine lines.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Chocolate- Apply your favorite bronzer to the perimeters of your face to add warmth.
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Nude Pop- Apply a soft, nude blush to the apples of your cheeks. You want to use a neutral-looking blush because you want the most focus on the eyes.
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Ballerina- Add a highlighter to the top of your cheeks for a subtle and glowing effect. I have used this highlighter non-stop. I recommend this shade for fair to light skin tones and Gilded Honey for medium to dark skin tones.
- Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in Rebel Rebel- I applied this beautiful iridescent brownish nude lipgloss to finish the whole make up look. It has a sweet scent, and the texture is not that sticky.
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look!
My sister, Janice, and I wish all of our lovely subscribers and followers a wonderful holiday with your loved ones.
Let me know your holiday plans this year. Comment below! 🙂