Hello, beauties, today, I will be discussing how to achieve this beautiful makeup look. Recently, I noticed that Anastasia Beverly Hills had stocked up on its famous and most desirable eye shadow, Pink Champagne. I bought it the moment I saw it on their website. When I received it, I knew I had to create a makeup look using this eye shadow. It’s seriously one of the most beautiful eye shadows I have in my collection.
If you would like to know how I created this look, then keep reading below:
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer- Always use an eye primer so your eyeshadows can last all day without creasing or budging. This is my all-time favorite high-end eye primer!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow in Birkin- Apply this eye shadow as a transition between your crease and brow bone, and blend it back and forth until it is completely smooth and no harsh lines are noticeable.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow in Dusty Rose- Apply this mauve rose eye shadow in the crease to create definition and depth. Also, apply this shade to the lower lash line; this will make the whole look complete.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow in Pink Champagne- For the showstopper of this look, apply this gorgeous metallic eye shadow all over the lid. I spray Mac Fix Plus on my brush to intensify the pigmentation of this eye shadow, and boy, does it create a BOOM POW effect to your lids.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow in Vanilla- Apply this satin shade all over your brow bone area. I really love this shade because it isn’t matte or shimmery; it’s right in between.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow in Red Earth- Apply a darker shade to the outer corner of your lids to create depth; this will create a more defined look and cause the pink champagne eye shadow on the lid to stand out.
- Tarte Lights, Camera and Lashes Mascara: Use your most trusty mascara to create a fuller effect to your eyelashes. I love this mascara because it doesn’t clump and creates volume.
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Buttercream- This has become my favorite tinted moisturizer; it provides moisture and coverage. This is the only tinted moisturizer that stays on my face like glue and doesn’t fade or streak when I’m outside in the hot and humid weather. It also provides SPF 30 to protect your face from the UV rays of the sun.
- Soap & Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow Filling Pencil in Hot Chocolate- Fill in your brows to frame and shape your eyes. No look is complete without this step!
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer in light neutral- Apply your favorite concealer. My favorite concealer is this one because it conceals my dark circles and blemishes. It doesn’t settle or crease into your fine lines.
- Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Super- Translucent Powder- If you have combo to oily skin, apply a powder to set your concealer and foundation. I get shiny on my nose; so, I only powdered that area. I love how this powder makes my skin look natural. It’s also so finely milled that it will easily absorb into the skin.
- The Body Shop Bronzing Powder Shade in 02 Fair Matte- Apply your favorite bronzer to the perimeters of your face to add warmth and depth. I love this bronzer because it’s so natural looking.
- Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Clay Blush in Captivating- Apply a soft peach blush to the apples of your cheeks. This shade really brings out the rose and blushed tones from the eye shadows.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop- Add a highlighter to the top of your cheeks, and anywhere you desire, for a subtle and glowing effect.
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive- Finally, apply a pink mauve lip shade to your lips. Even though this lipstick is matte, it provides comfortableness on the lips without drying them out. It has a sweet peppermint scent. It reminds me of fall time.
This has become my favorite makeup look to this date! 🙂 It’s so romantic and girly, and it makes me feel like a glam diva. Seriously, you have to go and buy this eye shadow right now; you won’t regret it.
I hope you guys really enjoyed this post, and have a lovely day! 🙂