Hello, beauties! I know I haven’t posted a monthly favorites in a while, but I didn’t want to sound repetitive and mention the same products. Anyways, I have some new beauty items that I’ve been loving and have reached holy-grail status. If you want new ideas on what to buy, then get your pen and paper ready and start jotting down. 🙂
1. YSL Volupte Tint in Oil No. 8- My sister bought me this lipgloss while I was away in Europe; it’s the best lipgloss ever. I use this gloss when I’m on the go and quickly need an idiot-proof lip product. It’s a soft rosey shade that’s suitable for fair to medium skin tones. It’s such a comfortable texture on the lips and has a sweet mango scent.
2. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue in Buttercream 03- This is hands down the best tinted moisturizer in the universe. It’s no wonder that it has such rave reviews online; it has buildable coverage and leaves a luminous radiancy to the face. I also found this tinted moisturizer to stay put on hot humid days; it doesn’t streak or melt off your face. It also doesn’t make you look like a greasy mess even if you are combo to oily skin. I would definitely recommend this tinted moisturizer to any skin types and tones. I thank my sister for introducing me to do this product.
3. Tarte Golden’s Eye Tiger- This is my favorite eyeliner ever! It’s a burgundy brown eyeliner that makes brown and hazel eyes pop. It’s the only eyeliner that stays on my waterline and doesn’t budge.
4. Kat Von Tattoo Liner in Mad Max- I’m happy to say that Kat Von D finally released a liquid brown eyeliner and it’s amazing. I have set my black liquid eyeliner aside for this shade. It’s perfect for the summertime; it doesn’t look so harsh on the eyes.
5. Buxom Eyeshadow Palette- Honestly, this is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes in my collection, simply because I customized it myself. Buxom released 40 single eyeshadows, all ranging from neutral to colorful shades. Of course, I gravitated towards the neutral eyeshadows because you could never go wrong with neutrals 🙂 I wanted to choose shades that would sustain my interest so I decided to purchase the eyeshadows listed below:
- Bold Bling- metallic soft rose gold
- Mink Magnet- taupe metallic bronze
- Flithy Rich- matte chestnut
- Big Splender- matte sable
- Invite Only- matte terracota
- Mix & Mingle- matte vanilla
This palette has not disappointed me one bit; it’s pigmented and buttery smooth. I love that you can customize it to your liking.
6. Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer- I’ve been using this bronzer non-stop. It’s a shimmery bronzer and gives your cheeks a radiant glow. I love how bronzey it makes me look. You will seriously walk out your door looking like J-LO.
7. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro- I love to use this blush in conjunction with the Lorac Bronzer. I apply it on the apple of my cheeks for a subtle and rosy look.
8. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter in Champagne Pop- Jaclyn Hill created a highlighter with Becca Cosmetics that is universally flattering all on skin tones. It’s a pigmented champagne shade with peachy undertones; a light hand goes a long way. This product is so hyped up in the beauty community and for good reason. Jaclyn hill did such an amazing job with the quality of this product. It makes me feel and look like a heavenly goddess 🙂
Now that you have read my July favorites. What has been your favorite product/s lately? Comment down below, I would love to hear them 🙂