Wow, ladies and gents, I can’t believe it’s October already and how fast time is flying. Anyways, it’s that time again where I show you all my monthly favorites. I always get so excited to share the products I have been loving.
1. Makeup Geek Blush in “Honeymoon”- This is very pigmented and creamy; this blush is light pink/mauvy with a subtle hint of shimmer blush. It is perfect if you have fair skin. It gives my cheeks a beautiful radiance and matches any eye look.
2. Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in “Cocoa Bear”- This is one of my holy grail eyeshadows. It should be a staple in every makeup lovers’ collection. It is a beautiful, rich, matte reddish-brown eyeshadow, which complements every skin tone. I love to apply it on the outer corner of the eye to create depth, as well as my lower lash line, which makes my hazel eyes pop.
3. Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in “Homecoming”- Another holy grail eyeshadow! This is a beautiful and cool-toned bronze/taupe eyeshadow with a hint of gold shimmer, which can easily transition from day to night. It is so versatile, and I receive so many compliments when I wear this eyeshadow. It gives your lids a luminous glow.
4. Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in “1995”- This is a lipstick created by the one and only Jaclyn Hill. She wanted to create that perfect 90’s, Kylie Jenner lipstick. It is so creamy, but matte. It smells great and the staying power is incredible. It does not cling onto dry patches and will pretty much compliment every eye look.
5. Bath and Body Works Candle in Pumpkin Pecan Waffles- This month I wanted to include a non-beauty product because this candle deserves a spot in this post. This is the most delicious candle I have ever purchased; so delicious I want to eat it. The candle will make your entire house smell like a pastry and bakery shop. Even when you blow out the candle, the scent will linger on for hours. If you like sweet scents, then this is for you.
6. Real techniques Beauty Sponge- Ever since this sponge came out in the beauty market, I set aside my beauty blender for this beauty sponge. I consider this a dupe for the Beauty Blender, but it is inexpensive and applies your foundation and concealer flawlessly and provides an effortless look to your face.
7. Tarte Skinny Smoldereyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof in “Golden Tiger’s Eye”- This is a brown/burgundy eyeliner that brings out my eye color. It stays on the waterline the entire day, and it is rich in formula but does not smear. I love to use this eyeliner when I get bored of the typical black eyeliner.
8. Kat Von D Liquid Eyeliner in “Trooper”- Ever since I discovered this gem, I have been using it non-stop to create the perfect winged-out look. It applies really black, and it’s not runny and does not budge.
9. Tarte Lights Camera and Lashes Mascara- This is the only mascara I own that gives my lashes both volume and length. I have tried many high-end mascaras, but this one owns my heart. I recommend this mascara to anyone who wants volume and length. 🙂
I hope that you guys enjoyed my October favorites. What products have you been loving? Please comment below, so I can try some new products out.
I wish you all a safe and Happy Halloween! 🙂