Who’s ready to read my post on my favorite beauty products for the month of September? Oh, I must admit that I love reading and watching beauty gurus share their favorites. I always make a list of some of the things I want to purchase. Favorites are pretty dangerous, so enjoy!. Haha! 😉
1) Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114- I’m not going to get too into detail with this brush because I posted a review on this brush yesterday. Click here to read the post on the It Cosmetics Brushes. I will say that I love this brush so much because it applies bronzer flawlessly.
2) L’oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara- I have yet to find another mascara that does what this mascara does to my eyelashes. I don’t opt for waterproof mascara because my eye lashes fall off with it, but I find that this mascara continuously gives my lashes length and volume. I can apply up to 3 coats of this mascara, and it does not clump on me. It also does not flake or run on me. Ahhh, it never fails me!! It is definitely a holy grail product. I use it all the time! I’ve tried high-end mascaras and none surpass the L’oreal mascara.
3) Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper- Want a matte look that’s long lasting? Look no further because this is IT!! For a more in-depth review of the Tattoo Liner that I wrote, click here.
4) Benefit Gimmie Brow in Light/Medium- I’m not an expert at filling in my eyebrows, so I thought this product was ideal to start learning how to do that. I don’t like overdone eyebrows that look painted on, and that’s why this deserves a shoutout. It holds my eyebrows into place, while giving my eyebrows a natural appearance. It’s also the right product for someone that’s on the go!
5) YSL Rouge Voluptè Shine Lipstick in #7 Rose Infinite- Wow, I really wish all lipsticks were this hydrating! I’m so obsessed with this lipstick. I always carry it in my bag because it’s the perfect rose, pinky taupe color. I enjoy the fact that it can act as a neutral lip color, but at the same time, there’s a rosy effect to my lips. It smells so fruity, too! When all else fails, I can always count on this everyday color. After hours, it always leaves a nice stain on my lips.
6) MAC Amplified Lipstick in Craving- Out of all the MAC lipsticks I own, this has to be my favorite one (I only own 5 by the way). I keep reaching for it because it’s such a beautiful muted plum color. If you want to rock a pinky plum shade during the day without looking as if you’re going to a club, this color is for you. Also, it is an amplified lipstick; therefore, it is extremely creamy and highly pigmented. I was even reaching for it during summer months although it is the ideal fall/winter color. Just like the YSL lipstick I mentioned before, it leaves a nice color on my lips after hours of wearing it.
7) MAC Lustre Eyeshadow in Honey Lust- Although many stay away from MAC lustre eyeshadows with good reason, I have not stopped reaching for this color. Yes, it has chunky glitter and some fallout, but the color is so alluring. Honey lust is a peachy bronzey color; it is such a pretty color to wear all over the lid with only mascara, or it can be worn with eye liner as well and look just as beautiful!
8) Makeup Geek Blush in Infatuation- First off, let me just say that Makeup Geek blushes and eye shadows are very pigmented, long-lasting and super blend able. It’s hard to believe they carry a drug store price. If you have yet to buy something from Makeup Geek, I encourage you to get either or, especially this blush. I dropped it when I received it, and I was so mad!!! I own four of the blushes, and Infatuation is my favorite. It gives me a bronzy, sun kissed look. It is a summer terra cotta color, but you better believe I will be wearing it all through fall and winter.
9) It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombré Bronzer- Unlike many, I hate highlighters because I think they make me look so sweaty. I feel that they don’t sit well on my face, but this bronzer/highlighter gives me hope. For a matte look, you can dip your brush onto the end of the bronzer, but for the ultimate radiant look, swirl your brush. And you want to know the best part of it, it was created with anti-aging ingredients!
I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month of September, but I will love to know yours. Share below!