Hello, beauties! Welcome back. Last month, I enjoyed trying new products and went back to an old favorite. So let’s get to it!
1. Bobbi Brown “Blackest Black” Liquid Eyeliner- My favorite eyeliner is Stila’s liquid eyeliner, but Bobbi Brown’s eyeliner is pretty close to being my favorite. I’m one of those people that prefer a shiny eyeliner look, so I don’t tend to like matte eyeliner; however, the consistency of this eyeliner is perfect. It’s not too shiny, and it’s not too matte. It lasts all day, and it is very black.
2. The Body Shop “03” Bronzing Powder- Although, my sister mentioned this bronzer in her last month’s favorites post, I had to mention it; it is that awesome! If you’re not into contouring, and you want the perfect natural-looking bronzer, you must purchase this. I stopped using my other bronzers because I always want to go for more of a natural look, even though I use a lot of makeup. 😉 lol It’s not too orange, and it’s not too brown. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer!!
3. Anastasia “Clear” Brow Gel- Oh, my lord! This is the best brow gel ever!!! I used to use Maybelline’s clear brow gel, and it was okay. The Anastasia brow gel really keeps your eyebrows in place; this is not a joke. I love the fact that it does not create white flakes the more you apply the product onto your eyebrows. Since I don’t like to fill in my eyebrows, the gel keeps my eyebrows perfectly groomed.
4. NARS Eyeshadow Duo “Isolde”- Yes, NARS is expensive, and yes, it is worth to spend money on this eyeshadow duo, if you can. If you want the gorgeous eyeshadows to perfect a bronzey look, you must buy this duo. I can’t stop using it. The colors are gorgeous! The color to the left is an orangey, yellowish, brownish color with a sheen to it, and the color to the right is a brown color with a sheen to it. I love to use the eyeshadow duo with a pink lipgloss or a pink lipstick. Absolutely gorgeous!
5. Becca Mineral Blush “Wild Honey”- I finally found the perfect peachy nude blush. I like to use this blush with the eyeshadow duo and the bronzer mentioned above to create the perfect summer look! I never have to reapply it because it honestly lasts all day! Not only is it a gorgeous color, but it also contains antioxidants such as Vitamins A, E and C, so that’s definitely another plus.
6. Make Up Forever HD Foundation “N127 Dark Sand”- I really enjoy applying this foundation to my face. My skin really soaks up this foundation very well, causing a flawless complexion. It’s long-lasting, and it does not feel heavy on my skin. It doesn’t settle into my fine lines or around my nose, which is perfect for hot, Miami weather.
7. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser- My favorite cleanser of all time was Philosophy’s “Purity Made Simple” cleanser, and now, I never want to use anything but Kiehl’s cleanser. As I mentioned in my morning routine post, all you need is a small drop. It does not dry out the face because it is very moisturizing, and it cleanses my face so thoroughly. I haven’t tried anything like it. I am such a fan of Kiehl’s nowawadays. My holy grail skincare products are mostly from Kiehl’s. You can’t go wrong with this cleanser and the brand!
I hope you enjoyed reading my May favorites, and I would love to know if you try any of the products I mentioned above.
With much love,