1) Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows in Rose Gold and Mocha- If you’re a Jaclyn Hill fan, then you know she loves these eyeshadows. After she mentioned them, I had to go buy them. I reached for those shadows nonstop for the last two months. The rose gold is the perfect rose shade. It’s a color that’s elegant, and it’s not too in your face. The mocha shadow is a dark chocolate brown eyeshadow that gives you a nice amount of depth when applied to the outer crease.
2) Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Crème Brulee- Oh, my lord! Where has this eyeshadow been all my life? It is the best eyeshadow to use on your crease. It blends so perfectly! My go-to crease eyeshadow used to be MAC’s Soft Brown, but not anymore! The shadow can be used with other eyeshadows, and the look will look so put together.
My favorite eye look is Bobbi Brown’s Rose Gold on the lid, Makeup Geek’s Creme Brulee on the crease and Bobbi Brown’s Mocha on the outer crease. I receive so many compliments when I use this combination of eyeshadows.
3) Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream (Intense Hydration)- There was a period that my face had dry spots all over my face; I could not explain it at all. Since a lot of people rave about Kiehl’s moisturizer, I decided to give it a go. I decided to purchase the intense hydration one versus the regular facial cream because my face was in need of hydration.
After applying the facial cream for a couple of days, the dry spots disappeared! The cream is not greasy whatsoever. All you have to do is apply a little to your face. Remember, a little goes a long way. I stopped using other moisturizers, and I’ll never look back. Kiehl’s Ultra facial cream is my favorite moisturizer without a doubt. It dries quickly, and it doesn’t make you feel like you just applied grease to your face. One thing that bothers about the product is the fact that it doesn’t have SPF, but it’s not a big deal because I apply another cream with SPF underneath the Kiehl’s moisturizer. Although it is pricey, everyone should own this. Everyone with oily to normal to dry skin can use this product. It is that good!
4) YSL (Gloss Volupte in 49)- Do you want to own the perfect radiant orchid lip color? Look no further because YSL’s Gloss Volupte in 49 will offer you that. The gloss is so pigmented you can wear it on its own. What I love is that it leaves a tint on your lips. It is not sticky, and the consistency is oil based. I believe that it is flattering on all skin types.
5) The Body Shop (Aloe Vera Lip Care)- I have tried so many lip balms, and none have won me over like the Rosebud Perfume Co. (Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm), until now. The Body Shop’s Aloe Vera Lip Care gives the perfect amount of hydration. It doesn’t feel sticky, and it doesn’t have an awful scent. What I love most about about this product is that it doesn’t goop! Ughh, I hate when that happens. I have a backup just in case I lose mine; that’s how much I love it! 😉
Well, there you go. Those are my favorite products for the month of April. I would love to hear what you’ve been using for the past month.
With much love,