We are soon approaching the holidays, and sometimes it can get very overwhelming at the mall. With so many choices, it’s difficult to decide what gifts to buy your loved ones. For those reasons, I created a holiday gift guide to make your shopping experience quicker and easier.
1. Boscia Tsubaki Secrets- This kit includes the following: Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Deep Hydrating Clay, 1.7 oz Tsubaki Beauty Oil and 1.7 oz Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel for $48.00 ($73 value). This is great for someone who loves taking the time to give his or her face some tender, love and care. Found here
2. E.L.F. Cosmetics Prism Palette ($10.00)- I recently did a review on this palette, and what I love about it is that it’s drugstore. It’s rich in pigmentation and will make a great gift for any woman. Found here or your local Target.
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipsticks in Touch of Spice and Divine Wine ($7.99/each) – These lipsticks are amazing and could easily be gifted in conjunction with the Elf Prism Palette. Found here or your local drugstore.
4. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Mini Rollerball Set ($20)- Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen launched a perfume line, and both fragrances are a hit in the beauty community. This set contains 0.24 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball in Nirvana White and 0.24 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball in Nirvana Black. Found here
According to Sephora’s website:
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black is an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strikes the perfect balance between masculine and feminine.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit ($40)- This contour kit will make a great gift for someone who loves contouring and highlighting. This contour kit out is highly praised in the beauty market. You can also go to Anastasia’s website and design your own contour kit depending on your skin tone. Found here
6. BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend Set ($14.95)- Say what? Did you see the price on this set? Crazy, huh? On BH Cosmetics’ website, this set has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 by consumers. Sigma has the same kit for $176, which in my opinion is outrageous. Save yourself money and buy this kit for someone who loves sculpting and blending. Found here
7. Sephora Favorites Give me Lip Collection ($59.00/ $173 value)- If someone you know is a lipstick junkie, then this gift is for them. This set includes a collection of very popular lipsticks, and it will be hard enough not to purchase one for yourself. Found here or your local Sephora store.
This Collection includes the following:
– 0.05 oz bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Speak Your Mind (bubble gum pink)
– 0.01 oz Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm in Posie
– 0.07 oz Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Palomino (vibrant magenta)
– 0.04 oz Buxom Mini Full Bodied lipstick in Menace
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment
– 0.03 oz Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon
– 0.10 oz Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw
– 0.09 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Blush (medium rose brown)
– 0.07 oz Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Red Armour
– 0.018 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil
– 0.08 oz Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia Lip Tar: Matte Test Tube
– 0.068 oz Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion in 10 Red Essence
– 0.04 oz stila Stay All Day® Vinyl Lip Gloss in Nude Vinyl (medium pink nude)
– 0.06 oz Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Tint in Moody
– 0.04 oz Tarte Lip Surgence Power Pigment in Flush
– 0.05 oz Too Faced Cosmetics La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naked Dolly
– 0.16 oz Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Fuchsia
8. Kat Von D Autograph Liner Set ($32.00/ $80 value)- Sometimes it gets boring using the same old, black eyeliner. If you are adventurous and want to try different shades, then this set contains an array of versatile eyeliner shades. These are waterproof and will stay on the waterline without budging. Found here
9. Makeup Geek Eyeshadows- I have an obsession with Makeup Geek eyeshadows. They are so creamy and pigmented, and they’re affordable. You can buy various shades of your choice and organize them in a Z palette. The eyeshadows are $5.99 each, and the Z palettes run approximately from $17 to $25, depending on the size. Found here
Now ladies and gents, I hope these ideas have put your mind at ease and have given you an idea or two of what to buy that special friend, sister, mom, etc. in your life.
I hope you have enjoyed this post, and happy holidays!