During the holiday season, it’s a hard task to purchase gifts that suit different personalities. That’s why I put together a holiday gift guide to facilitate your shopping experience. This holiday gift guide provides a little bit of fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
1) Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette ($49)- Too Faced sells one of the most coveted eye shadows palettes, the Chocolate Bar. Seeing that the Chocolate Bar had so much success, Too Faced created a new eye shadow palette called the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar that will surely need to be added to any makeup devotee’s collection. This time around it is based around a deeper, warmer color palette. It is now available to purchase on Sephora’s website exclusively to VIB and VIB Rouge members; however, everyone will have access to it on Dec. 15.
2) NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret ($49)- This set comes with five of NARS’ infamous lip pencils. Three Satin and two Matte lip pencils are included in this lovely holiday keepsake box. These are slightly smaller than the full-sized lip pencil and the price is on point, so this is basically a win-win product, no matter how you see it. For a chance to win this set, check out our giveaway.
3) Kate Spade ‘One in a Million” Inital Pendant Necklace ($43.50)- With all the monogram craze going on right now, Kate Spade did good by selling this gold-plated pendant necklace to show off your identity. The initial of your choice is on the front, while an engraved quote on the back says, ‘One in a Million.’ It’s such a delicate necklace, perfect for those ladies who love dainty accessories.
4) Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug ($10)- If you’re a girl that spends your nights roaming through Pinterest feeds, then you have definitely come across this mug, which is so elegantly designed. Not only can it be used for your daily dose of coffee, but it can be used for decorative purposes. For example, to store your pens, pencils and/or makeup brushes.
5) Bauble Bar Mariposa Ear Jackets ($32)- Trends such as tragus and forward helix piercings, ear cuffs and bar studs have consumed Pinterest feeds as well, but the newest ear trend, the ear jackets, are definitely unique, and oh so pretty, and they are, of course, Pinterest Pin worthy. Bauble Bar sells different colors and styles, and the best thing about Bauble Bar is every time a purchase is made, 10 percent of the purchase is added back to your account as points. The next time you make a purchase, you can add your accumulated points to your cart for a discount. Plus, sign up to the email list, and a discount code for your first purchase is sent to you.
6) Truffle The Clarity Clutch Small ($42)- This is a chic accessory to showcase your cosmetics or important documents, and it’s the perfect carry on addition because it’s TSA approved. If you spend $100 or more on the site, a 20 percent discount is added. (Code: HOLIDAY20)
7) Laura Mercier Mini Caviar Stick Eye Collection– Word on the street is that these caviar stick eye shadows are essential to those ladies that are always on the go. Apply them to the lid, blend them with a brush or your finger, and endless looks are achieved. Unfortunately, the set with six eye shadow sticks are hard to find. Nordstrom, Macy’s and Saks Fifth Avenue have ben selling out the set left and right, but you can still find the four eye shadow stick set in Sephora stores. My local Sephora has a lot of stock in stores.
8) Jo Malone Travel Candle Collection ($110)- Gift this to any woman, and you can guarantee her to swoon over this collection (heart-eyed emojis for sure!). Just a candle alone is $70, so make sure to take advantage of this holiday set.
9) Sam Edelman Felicia Flat ($99.95)- To find the perfect, comfortable flat is pretty difficult. That’s why when you come across one, more than one pair must be bought! I know own three pairs. Yes, these flats are slightly more expensive than your typical flat, but think about it this way. Would you rather spend $100 on a flat or $300 and more on a Tory Burch flat? These flats don’t have an obnoxious logo splattered all over them, making them look very expensive and put together. Trust me when I say this; these flats are the most comfortable shoes my feet have walked on. A large selection of colors and patterns are available in Nordstrom and on Nordstrom’s website.
I hope this gift guide is helpful during the holiday season. Remember, don’t stress about what to purchase who. Just have fun! That’s what the holidays are all about!
P.S. Are any of these items on your wish list? Comment below!