I hope you are ready for my February favorites! I love reading and watching monthly favorite videos/posts while I am at home relaxing. It is my guilty pleasure! I am secretly and mentally shopping in my mind, lol. So lets get started and enjoy!
1. Lorac Skinny Nude Palette- I love this palette because it is so skinny and compact. It is travel friendly and the pigmentation of this eyeshadows are the bomb.com. It also has a beautiful array of eyeshadows, which can easily create day time to night time looks. I recommend this palette to anyone who is a neutral lover. This was a limited edition palette but can still be found on Zappos.com, Amazon.com and on Hautelook (when Lorac is on sale).
2. Benefit Rockateur Blush- This is described on Sephora’s website as “A provocative rose gold cheek powder” and I couldn’t agree more. It gives your cheeks a natural flush to your cheeks with a subtle glow. Usually pink blushes scare me because they can make you look like a clown if you are heavy handed, but this blush is an exception. You can’t over do it with this blush and is buildable, which is fantastic.
3. Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Truth- This is probably one of the most beautiful eyeshadows I have ever encountered and owned. It is an oatmeal/nude beige eyeshadow with a warm satin finish. At first sight, it doesn’t look like much or impressive, but it’s perfect for the lids and a bold lip look. I have been wearing it non-stop for my no makeup makeup days. The eyeshadow is so creamy and buttery. I melt inside every time I use this baby 🙂
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair/Light Neutral (light skin with pink & yellow undertones)- I forgot how much I loved this foundation. I am now convinced that there is nothing like powder foundations. It makes your skin look so natural looking and my makeup has been on fleek ever since I stopped wearing liquid foundations.
5. Kat Von D Waterproof Autograph Pencil in Immortal Love- I am obsessed with this eyeliner. It remains on the waterline throughout the day and doesn’t feather out as well. Since it is pigmented and consist of a creamy texture, it makes it easier to apply on the waterline without tugging your under eye area.
6. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara- I have mentioned this product in previous favorite posts. What can I say? I am still loving this mascara and it is only $3.99 at the drugstore (I have only seen it at Walgreens).
7. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (Rose Shimmer)- This product was created by the Gods and mixed it with unicorn tears (dead serious). It has a sweet Vanilla scent; it reminds me of the scent of Mac lipsticks. You can apply this gloss and walk out the door. It is a sheer lipgloss with a slight tint of color. I know some people prefer opaqueness when it comes to lip products, but I can see anyone wearing this for an everyday look. It provides a beautiful shine and its so moisturizing making your lips so desirable and kissable 😉
8. Essie Nail Polish in Sand Tropez- What a beautiful nude taupey nail polish! I love this nail polish because it doesn’t require multiple coats and lasts on the nails approximately 4 days without chipping. You can never go wrong with neutral nail polishes because it will compliment any outfit.
Now that you have read my February favorites. What has been your favorite product/s during this month? Comment down below, I would love to hear them 🙂
Love & Besos