Since we are officially in fall, I like to set aside some of my summer makeup and bring out all my fall beauty staples. There are some beauty essentials that I would wear all year long no matter the season. The products mentioned below are my favorites and have been my daily go-to products for the past few months. 🙂
1. Mac Eyeshadow in Cranberry- This is one of my all time favorite fall eyeshadows. It’s such a beautiful shade of cranberry that will suit any skin tone. This can be worn at any time of the day since it’s not a heavy and dark eyeshadow. This eyeshadow makes my eyes pop, and it’s super pigmented.
2. Mac Eyeshadow in Sketch- It’s a dark plum eyeshadow that I love to apply on the outer corner of my eyes to create depth. It really compliments Cranberry. This is a must have!
3. Mac Eyeshadow in Shroom- This is my all-time favorite highlight eyeshadow. It’s a neutral champagne eyeshadow that highlights your brow bone and inner corner of your eyes so beautifully.
4. Mac Eyeshadow in Soft Brown- This is a nice medium brown eyeshadow in which I love to use as a transition shade on the crease and will diffuse any harsh lines.
5. The Balm Mary-lou Manizer- This is my holy grail highlighter. I am surprised that I have not hit pan on this product because I use it every day. This highlighter gives a beautiful glow to your cheeks, and the staying power is spectacular. “Technically,” during the fall/winter time we are supposed to set aside the highlighter, but my lust for glowy skin is a must all year long.
6. NYC Sunny Bronzer- This is my favorite drugstore bronzer because it’s so inexpensive and compact. It’s great for contouring because it is not orange, and it’s matte. This bronzer is great quality for the price and seriously gives a nice hint of warmth to your face.
7. Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Ginger Pop- This is the most beautiful blush I have in my collection. And can we please take a moment to admire the cute daisy embossed print on the product itself? Adorable! This blush is silky smooth, which gives your cheeks a natural flush effect. It’s build able and easy to blend. It’s a warm orange, mauve blush that is perfect for the fall time. Even though this blush is pricey with a steep tag of $21; it’s so worth it.
8. NYX Blush in Angel- This is one of my favorite drugstore blushes. It’s a matte soft pink mauve blush that will compliment any eye look.
9. Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW20- Everytime I wear this foundation, I receive so many compliments. It really makes my skin look dewy and glowy. I tend to use a light hand with this foundation; A little goes a long way because if you apply too much, it could start looking cakey.
10. Tarte Gifted Mascara- This mascara has replaced my holy grail mascara Lights, Camera and Lashes. It separates my lashes and makes them appear longer. I also love how I can apply two coats to my lashes and does not clump them; No other mascara has been able to do that for my lashes.
11. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bad Bronze- I love how this eyeshadow stick stays on my waterline throughout the day and does not smear. Also, it makes a great base for a bronze or copper eyeshadow on the lids. It makes brown and hazel eyes pop so beautifully.
12. Kat Von D Liquid Eyeliner in Trooper- I have mentioned this product in previous posts and will continue to mention it because this is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used in my life. It’s so black and pigmented and creates the perfect winged-out look.
13. Benefit Brow To Go in Medium/Deep- I love this product! This gives my eyebrows a natural look without looking overdone and bold. It’s idiot proof, especially when you are in a rush and don’t have time to concentrate on your eyebrows.
14. Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Day & Night Cream- During the fall time, my skin tends to dry up, and the climate will suck the moisture out of my skin. I love the thick consistency of this product and how it leaves my face feeling silky soft. I also noticed how my skin is looking more even, less dull and provides a natural radiancy coming from within. It has brought my skin back to life! Also, it is so important to moisturize your face before applying foundation because it will create a flawless canvas and helps with your foundation’s longevity.
15. Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum- When the climate changes, my lips tend to get dry and chapped. This lip scrub removes and exfoliates the dry patches on my lips and leaves them feeling smooth. Also, I love the taste of this lip scrub; it tastes like bubblegum. Remember it is important to scrub your lips to remove the patches because when you apply lipstick, it will just enhance the dry patches and it will cling onto them, making them look noticeable and unattractive.
16. Soft Lips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry- I love using this lip balm after I finish exfoliating my lips. It smells delicious and moisturizes my lips before I apply lipstick. I highly recommend this lip balm; It’s so much better than the EOS lip balms.
17. Mac Amplified Creme lipstick in Craving- This is a beautiful plummy pink lipstick. It’s not overwhelming, so it could be worn at anytime of the day. It has a creamy and shiny finish and does not dry your lips out. It has a sweet vanilla scent, which I can appreciate. I love how Mac lipsticks smell. 🙂
18. Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Made it Mauve- I love this color! It’s so soft and moisturizing on the lips. I love to wear this when I am in a rush. It’s a nice everyday color that will compliment any skin tone. It’s a warm rose/mauve lipstick that feels lightweight on the lips and smells so sweet.
19. Kiehl’s Since 1851 ‘Midnight Recovery’ Eye Concentrate- My under eyes are very dry and moisturizing them helps my concealer last longer and prevents it from settling into my fine lines. This eye cream has helped my fine lines look less noticeable and youthful; it has also helped with my puffiness and dark circles. I highly recommend this product for all year long.
20. Maybellline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser- It has a soft and velvet texture which blurs out my small pores. It also provides a decent base for foundation, which results in a flawless finish.
21. Milani Eyeshadow Primer- This eyeshadow primer has been a staple in my collection for almost a year now. This eye primer is so amazing and helps my eyeshadows from creasing throughout the day and the best thing is that it’s drugstore.
22. Maybelline Instant Rewind Concealer in Light- There has been no other concealer, but this one, that provides great coverage for my dark circles. It also does not settle into my fine lines and does not crease throughout the day.
23. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent- I love to set my makeup with this translucent powder because it does not cling onto dry patches and settle into fine lines. It leaves your skin looking so natural and flawless.
So now that you know my fall essentials, what are your favorite must-have beauty products for the fall?