Spring has arrived, and the flowers are blooming. It’s time to ditch the dark lips and dramatic makeup. I’m ready to welcome fresh, glowy skin and bold lips. I can appreciate the simplicity yet playful makeup during spring time.
I wanted to create a look that would focus on my skin and eyes. I feel like you can never go wrong with rose gold and bronze shades and a beautiful bright pink lip color.
This has become my signature spring makeup look, and I can’t wait to share it with you.
So let’s get started!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded- I applied this as a base for the eye shadows. I love that it’s a neutral beige creme gel with a sight sheen. It gave my brow bone a beautiful glow.
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light- Yes, I know it’s a bronzer, but it’s a neutral shade, which creates the perfect transition crease shade.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Cozy Cashmere- I used the last two shadows in this quad. I applied the third shade (reddish brown) eyeshadow to the outer corner of my lids for depth. Then, I applied the last dark brown eye shadow as my eyeliner and applied it to the lower lash line as well.
- NYX Baked Shadow in Ambrosia- It’s a beautiful rosy-gold metallic eye shadow with a lot of pigment. I applied this all over my lids. Seriously, this eye shadow is stunning.
- Rimmel Glam Eyes & L’oreal Telescopic- I purchased the Rimmel Glam eyes mascara a few weeks ago, and I haven’t stopped using it. It gives so much definition and length to my lashes. These two mascaras make a lovely combo.
- Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Get Paid- Apply this eyeliner to the waterline. Yes, it’s a rose gold eyeliner! Can’t you tell that I’m obsessed with rose gold?
- L’oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation in W2- I applied my favorite drugstore foundation ever! It gives the most beautiful glow look to my skin. This is perfect if you have dry skin.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in light- & Maybelline Fit me Concealer- Recently, I’ve been loving the combination of these two concealers. Dot some concealer to cover up any problematic areas and redness.
- L’oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette- Finally, a drugstore brow pencil that can compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. This pencil framed my brows perfectly, and it’s so inexpensive.
- L’oreal Brow Stylist Plumper in Medium to Dark- It sets my brows so they stay in place throughout the day.
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light- OMG, this is the best bronzer! I love how it’s a neutral shade but still adds warmth to my face. It also smells like a piña colada. It’ll make you want to go to the beach.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso- Apply this shade to the apples of your cheeks. It’s such a beautiful, peach blush. Every beauty lover should have this blush in their collection.
- Wet n’ Wild Photofocus Setting Spray- Set your makeup with a setting spray. I’m happy that the drugstore finally released an expensive makeup setting spray that won’t break the bank.
- Maybelline Colorsensational The Elixir Lipgloss in Hibiscus Haven- I love this lipgloss! It’s so vibrant and pigmented. Not only does it scream Spring, but it can easily transition into summer time. It has a sweet scent, and the texture is not tacky.
I had so much fun playing with makeup and coming up with this look. I’ll be incorporating a more colorful eye look in my next spring makeup look, so stay tuned for that! 🙂
What makeup trends are you looking forward to during spring time? Comment below!