It’s the most wonderful time of the year!! The holidays are finally here and we couldn’t be more excited. We can all agree that even though the holidays can be exciting and cheerful, it could also be quite stressful. We wanted to put together this holiday gift guide to help you get through the holiday season shopping without breaking a sweat.
All of the items we’re recommending can be bought online, just in case you prefer to avoid the crazy mall crowds. We know how frustrating the mall can be during the holiday season, so we prefer our gifts to be delivered right to our front door.
1. YSL Black Opium- This is a very sexy and intriguing perfume and the scent is divine! If you’re having trouble deciding on what perfume to buy your mom, sister, friend, girlfriend, etc, look no further, here it is! 🙂 The Notes are Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood Essence & Patchouli Essence. Sephora has a set on their website for $92.00. BUY HERE
2. Boscia Tsubaki Duo Cleanse & Glow- This is a great buy for someone who loves skincare. Every year, we recommend this product because it does wonders to your skin and helps with problematic skin issues. The set is priced at $45.00. BUY HERE
3. Ted Baker Floral Makeup Bag- Jenny owns this makeup bag and she loves it. This makeup bag is very pretty and has plenty of space to store your makeup or must have items. You can never go wrong with gifting a girly makeup bag. This makeup bag is priced at$59. BUY HERE
4. Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette- This is an amazing palette for anyone who loves to contour and highlight. This palette has been received with marvelous reviews within the beauty community. It’s super pigmented and buttery smooth. We recommend this contour palette over the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour & Lighting Palette. The palette is priced at $46. BUY HERE
5. Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks- This is a set that’ll be great for stocking stuffers or you can gift it to different individuals. This Too Faced Set is priced at $36.00 and contains 3 x 0.16 oz Melted Lipstick in Nude, Peony & Fig & 3 x 0.07 oz Love Flush Long Lasting 16 Hour Blush in Love Hangover, Justify My Love & Your Love Is King. BUY HERE
6. The Secret Garden Adult Coloring Book- Adult coloring books have become very popular this year. We have found that sitting down and coloring has been a stress reliever and helps with concentration. Who says coloring books are just for kids? This particular coloring book is priced at $9.57 on Amazon’s website. We’ve seen it at other places, but Amazon definitely offers the cheapest price. BUY HERE
7. Mantra Bands- These bracelets will make great stocking stuffers or could be gifted as is. They come with various inspirational quotes. They’re avaliable in silver, rose gold & gold and the prices range from $25 to $35. BUY HERE
8. Formula X The Prescription Nail Set- This is a great set for someone who is always on the go and doesn’t have enough time to sit down and paint their nails. It also helps strengthen and brighten the nails. It will make your nails look like you got a manicure! This set is priced at $19.50. BUY HERE
9. BP Fringe Trim Infinity Scarf- BP always has the best scarfs! They can be found at nordstorm for $20. Currently, this scarf has 4 colors avaliable- black, camel, olive, oxblood. BUY HERE
10. Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera Kit- This camera kit is so adorable and it’s an awesome gift for some one who loves Hello Kitty and taking photos. From what we’ve seen Amazon has the best deal on this kit, it’s priced at $86.40 on their website. BUY HERE
We hope that our holiday gift guide was helpful in providing some last minute gifts! Let us know what you’re looking forward to receiving this year. Comment below! 🙂
The Beauty Boulevard